Mr Miyagi’s Quirky Easter Facts
Mr Miyagi has pulled together some pretty interesting facts to get you pumped for the Easter Long Weekend!
If you love Easter like Miyagi does and have already eaten your weight in chocolate, then you’re in for a real treat. Take a look at some of the interesting facts we’ve uncovered about one of our favourite chocolatey holidays.
- According to the Guinness book of records the tallest chocolate Easter egg ever made came in at over ten meters high and weighed a whopping 7,200 kg! That’s around 180,000 Cadbury Cream Eggs to be precise.
- Did you know that traditionally, the Hot Cross Bun is only supposed to be eaten on Good Friday. Whoops, our bad. We’ve been eating these bad boys for weeks.
- In the USA, only 12 states recognize Good Friday as a holiday. Poor buggers!
- When devouring your chocolate Easter eggs, which part do you enjoy first? Apparently 76% of people bite off the ears first, 5% head for the feet and only 4% of you eat the tail first.
- A little birdy told us that the good folk at Cadbury spend a cool 10 months of the year making a mere 270 million chocolate eggs and bunnies. Maybe that cocoa shortage wasn’t a hoax after all?
Got you pumped for the impending arrival for the Easter Bunny? Us too! And if you don’t have plans, come in and join us caz we are open all long weekend!